Th gia lai online dating drwal zawodowiec online dating
• The maximum number of INF on each flight depend on individual aircraft. Children (CHD): - Children are passengers who aged from 02 years to under 12 years on the date of departure.
- Conditions of acceptance: • CHD are required traveling with accompanies, who is from 18 years of age or older, is not passenger requiring special. Young passengers traveling alone (YPTA): - YPTA are passengers, who aged from 12 years to under 14 years on the date of departure, traveling alone.
- Conditions of acceptance: • Infants with usual health status.
Conditions of acceptance: - Requests must be made at least 24 hours before departure time via Viet Jet Ticketing office or Call center.
• YPTA are accepted carriage provide Parents/ Guardian complete the .
• YPTA are required to have someone to take/ pick up at departure and arrival terminal 8.
Passengers required for medical clearance before departure is a passenger who has at least one of the criteria below: - Passengers who are unable to care for themselves during the flight due to mental problems - The injured passengers, illness or health condition can cause seriously impact to the other passengers on the flight.
- Pregnant passengers, include: Pregnant with twin or more children; or being pregnant by artificial insemination; or fetal evolution is abnormal.